Pulse Compression Gratings
Fused Silica Transmission Gratings - unbeatable energy/power damage threshold combined with high-efficiency spectral performance.
As femtosecond laser systems advance to ever-increasing energy levels, demands to the energy/power handling capabilities of pulse compression gratings increase. Ibsen manufacturers 100% fused silica Pulse Compression Gratings that offer unbeatable energy/power handling capacity, combined with high-effiency, low wavefront distortion performance.
Features and Benefits
- 100% Fused silica gratings provide highest energy/power damage threshold, including UV
- Environmentally and thermally stable
- High diffraction efficiency (>90%)
- Available for 1064 nm and 800 nm - or custom wavelengths
- Low wavefront distortion
- Low straylight
We produce pulse compression gratings to custom specifications, but do offer the following grating types as standard products:
- 1250 l/mm Pulse compression gratings for 800 nm wavelengths
- 1250 l/mm Pulse compression gratings for 1064 nm wavelengths
The full Ibsen grating portfolio comprises 2 different grating types that may be suitable for various pulse compression applications - the full range is shown here:
On-line ordering is possible via the product links above. Or, request a quotation here.